Increase in sales
Increase in traffic in 3 months
Fashion Case Study – 43% growth in sales in 6 months
BackgroundPeep Toe Shoes is a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of quality, on-trend shoes and accessories. Their range is stocked in 100 boutiques throughout Australia and in three Sydney stores; Paddington, Castle Towers and Bondi Junction.
ChallengeThis innovative and highly successful fashion client is a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of fine quality fashionable shoes and accessories and is stocked in 100 boutiques throughout Australia. With a desire to take the business to the next level, our client sought Arrow to increase online presence and sale conversions through their comprehensive e-boutique as well as enhance their presence in the international market.
- Site-wide optimisation across 20 key search terms across shoes and accessories to increase Google presence and rankings.
- Incorporation of a social media campaign including blogs, PR and forums to drive additional traffic to the website and build brand authority.
- Focus on Google.com as well as Google.com.au to increase sales from the international market.
5 months into the project, online sales jumped from 1,580 sales in the month of March 2010 to 2,264 sales in the month of August 2010 – a growth of 43%.
- This client saw a fast rise to the top of Google and after only four months we achieved eight number 1 spots on Google.
- Number one spot on Google for ‘shoes’ after three months.
- Our client was also thrilled to see that they were (and still are) ranking in the top 3 results for 20+ search phrases that resulted in a 120% increase in sales – taking the online sales to six figures!
- Not only is this client a market leader in Australia but they now have a large presence in the international market – next to Australia the US is now the second biggest buyer with organic traffic from the US increasing by a massive 211.75%.
- The traffic results continue to increase dramatically for this fashion website – in March 2010 there were 166,195 visits to the website and in less than 6 months this grew to 196,430 visits in August 2010!
- Traffic to the website increased by 49.02% in just three months.
- In less than 6 months, sales had also jumped from 1,580 sales in the month of March 2010 to 2,264 sales in the month of August 2010