Have you made it to page 1 of Google but aspire for the coveted rank 1?
Does the job seem daunting or do you think it’s a breeze…..Well, if you are not Ash Nallawalla or Bruce Clay :), I am sure there must be a fair bit of challenge.
But guess what, here are few steps which will help you get closer to the coveted rank 1 on Google in your industry.
- Do thorough competitor analysis. This will provide opportunities to analyse the gaps e.g, your number of indexed pages, the strength of the incoming links etc
- Examine your site structure, inner linking and anchor text. You will often find opportunities there
- Put a system in place for ongoing fresh content on your website e.g, adding a blog and forum for user generated content
- Write a story about your company/website and send it to media and newswires.
- Participate in popular industry related websites and forums
- Make your website interactive using online chat and clever tools which engage the target audience
- Make the content persuasive
- Use Google Analytics to find out your top bounce pages & exit pages. This will reveal the pages which need to be improved.
- Use Social Media like Digg, Delicious, Facebook, Myspace, Linked in etc to create more traffic & links
If you are on page 1 and trying to get to rank 1, do share your experiences with us. We are the rank 1 seo company
But don’t just take our word for it, Google it