- Keyword density will change to concept density: Just inserting keywords will not work. Related keywords woven into meaningful concepts will do the magic.
- Link Buyers will get a kick on the butt (good, Google). Can be seen from penalties on Google Japan
- The social web will become important (blogs, forums, social media), will become extremely important as Google will give more weight to endorsements than artificially created links
- Website usage data will become important. If your site is not fresh, engaging and useful for your visitors, forget about ranking on top
- Google will crack down heavily on duplicate content.
- Cheap SEO’s will become obsolete.
- Credible SEO Consultants will be worth their weight in Gold 🙂
- User generated content and interactivity will become popular. A survey by Nielsons Net Ratings reveals that online consumer recommendations are the second most trusted on media next only to word of mouth.
For a modern business, efficiency is key, and every organisation is on the lookout for ways to optimise their operations. The days are never long...