Do you want to know when the best time is to post on Google Plus? Luckily, I spent some time researching each social media network to find the best posting times.
I’ve found Google Plus is still effective as a means of promoting my content. When I say effective, I mean that I’m getting a decent amount of traffic and shares from Google Plus communities (in the digital/content niche).
Having said that – it does matter what time you post on Google Plus.
As a general rule, if you’re posting to a group or community with a large amount of members – realise that most of them are going to be US-based – so schedule your posts around US time zones.
According to Buffer (references are at the end of this article):
- The best time to post on Google Plus is between 9am and 11am, Monday to Friday (yes, each day!)
- More specifically, if you can only post on one day during the week; make it a Wednesday (this day has the highest engagement rate).
This means that the most ideal time to post on Google Plus is between 9am and 11am on a Wednesday morning.
You can use a tool called Timing+ which will find the best time for you to post on Google Plus. It lets you analyse your most popular posts and finds when your audience is most active.
Here are the best posting times for the other social media networks:
- Best time for Linkedin posting
- Best time for Instagram posting
- Best time for Twitter posting
- Best time for Pinterest posting
- Best time for Facebook posting