Do you want to know when the best time is to post on Linkedin?
I’ve saved you some time by researching each social media channel to find out the best times for posting.
As you know, LinkedIn is primarily a B2B audience, so users are most active during business hours.
Interestingly, Monday and Friday are the two worst days to engage or share content on Linkedin.
Could this be due to the fact that people are more disengaged with work on these days because of the weekend?
Here’s what I found (references at the end of the article):
- After analysing data from 14 million users; AddThis concluded that the peak time for engagement is on Tuesday morning, between 10am and 11am (this is the best time for most clicks and shares).
- Fannit says that the best times to post on LinkedIn are between 7am-8am and 5pm-6pm on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Test the best time for posting on Linkedin with your own audience and let me know your findings!
Here’s the best posting times for the other social media networks:
- Best time for Google Plus posting
- Best time for Instagram posting
- Best time for Twitter posting
- Best time for Pinterest posting
- Best time for Facebook posting